Sunday, September 02, 2007

Echoes.......

A friends is someone who's always there when he
needs you.


Can't remember how many times I've played this song in loop at night...... First time I realised who Ian McCulloch and Echo & The Bunnymen actually were, was during my "Doors" period.
In the beginning of my college years, I bought all of the Doors albums, by accident I recognised the song Strange Days while viewing "The Lost Boys" and noticed it wasn't Jim Morrison's version. I liked the guy's voice, looked up who covered it on the soundtrack and the rest is history......
The band eventually split up (or to be more accurate, Ian left the band) but actually reformed not too long ago. I hope to catch them at one of their upcoming shows pretty soon......


XTC's Making plans for Nigel..... only thing you have to do is close your eyes and listen to the lyrics. You should be able to figure out the rest. Listening to it still remains a gripping experience for me.